Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why GOD won't give me what I want ?

 

This Blog is an inspiration I got from a book/movie – Conversations With God by Neil Donald Walsch.  A phrase in this book/movie that inspired me to share this story from my life was -

God is always answering your questions. But are you listening ?

Why GOD won't give me what I want ?

This question had become my mantra at one point in my life. If thoughts had an Olympics, this one would have beaten the others hands down for running for years together NON STOP.

So allow me to share my insights on this one  – Why GOD won't give me what I want !

Indian conditions….. How many of us would pull out a 100 buck out of our wallet, when we see a beggar ?  If some of you said “I WOULD” .. my next question – How many times ?   

What if you had millions of property. Had 3 kids. One a useless, 2nd spends their life in serving others live better, is blessed by all and loved by all. 3rd very smart and very intelligent, earns a great income for themselves and their family, but don’t really care much for the others & 2 siblings. Lives a very selfish-Rich life. How would you divide your millions among them ?

When I got this question, I felt like I was being forced into the shoes of Bruce Almighty. My answer was fast and simple. I’d give 70% to the 2nd kid and empower him/her to help more in need, 10% to the good earner and 20% to the useless just to give him more time to realize his true calling. Then there was silence.

I actually cried when I gave this answer. Coz this was the answer even god would give. I always believed god is within. Now I had experienced that. God is answering all the time. Due to the noise with in and noise with out I just could not hear him. When some one is far away you need that person to shout for us to hear. But when that person in with in, its just a Whisper. Can YOU hear the whisper ?

I now understood why I did not have what I wanted. Like a BEGGAR I was just asking but did nothing to create value in the lives of people around me. There is only so little much a beggar gets. Abundance doesn’t always mean tons of money. It means tons of VALUE. Once you create Value you don’t have a choice. you will be weighed in Gold !

Ask yourself this question…… If god gave you an choice between a New birth with a billion or a Reincarnation of Mother Teresa, Edison, Einstein, Mandela, Gandhi. What would you choose ?

My dearest friends, God is answering all our questions. All we need to do is just invest some time with him in SILENCE.  SILENT WITHIN  &  SILENT WITHOUT.  All of the great men whose name I mentioned above have said just one thing. FOLLOW YOUR HEART. That my friend is the voice of GOD !

Now you could do 2 things. Close this window, get back to Facebook or what ever your monitor has to show you…….or……..Close your EYES. And see what GOD has in store for you.

I thank Dato Vijay Eswaran, My distant Mentor and Guide for writing “In The Sphere of Silence”. The last 3 years in this silence has helped me understand my biggest strengths and weaknesses.

I’m glad, I now can HEAR GOD WHISPER !    

In-Service – CD

No comments:

Post a Comment